A full conference schedule is now available, including breakout panels and workshops.
Newly added speakers include:
- U.S. Deputy Assistant Secretary of State for Digital Strategy Victoria Esser, who heads the State Department’s increasingly vital social media efforts.
- Ying Chan, Chair, Global Agenda Council on Informed Societies, World Economic Forum.
- Sohn Ji-ae, President/CEO, Arirang TV and Radio, Seoul
- Myint Kyaw, Chief Editor, Yangon Press International, Myanmar
- Leading urban issues journalist Neal Peirce, syndicated columnist for the Washington Post Writers Group.